Allen Jess sure has been growing... and not just him, but his hair too! So lately, while he's playing in the tub, Allen (with the help of his parents!) has been experimenting with a few new hairdos... that I'm sure he hopes to show-off for the ladies this summer!
There's the timeless and ever-so-popular Mohawk!
Then there's the classic Alfalfa!
Next came the 50's style greased-back look.
And then of course the forward comb got some love.
And last but not least...
The traditional preppy comb-over!
Allen just about tried them all...
but of course it didn't much matter which he liked best,
for it was all about having fun with "Bub" in the tub!






YEAH!!!! Love those pictures - that is the cutest (handsomest?!) no, definitely CUTEST baby ever! I love his sweet cheeks...
ReplyDeleteand btw, I'm partial to the preppy comb-over, but I love them all! ♥
Lovin me some "Bub in the Tub!"!
ReplyDelete