Ever since I've known my buddy... he's always made fun of me for having a cat! He's a huge dog-lover and had an Australian Cattle Dog for the longest time. "A single guy should never own a cat!" he used to tell me back in the day... "How do you expect to get _____ when you already have one at home?" Needless to say, he's poked fun of me since the beginning, and now that we're here together in Artesia... he's picked up right where he left off and at it again!
After we got home from our camping trip and went our separate ways to get a good hot meal in our bellies, a nice warm shower, and some much needed shut-eye... we met up again to exchange all the pictures we had taken over the weekend. So while I'm sitting on the couch watching football on TV... assuming my buddy was downloading, organizing, and looking at our pictures, I hear him in the background giggling to himself! Normally, I'd be pretty curious... but given the fact that he's 100 percent mentally unbalanced more than half the time, I really didn't pay any attention to him. Until, of course, he suddenly popped out of his chair, ran over to his big screen TV, plugged in a USB drive, and yelled out, "Alec doesn't go anywhere without his Kitty!" at the exact same time the picture below flashed up on the screen!
I don't know... maybe it was the moment, maybe it was him & how he said it, or maybe just the mood I was in - but I thought it was (and still is) freakin' hysterical and just about fell off the couch I was laughing so hard! Of course the first one was so funny and was so much fun to do... there just had to be a second one! So... naturally, he decided Sasquatch would make an appearance - hangin' out on the edge of a cliff... in the Guadalupe Mountains National Park.
So anywho... I just thought these were too funny not to share! I hope you found them as amusing as I did!

No comments:
Post a Comment