Saturday, June 4, 2011

Quality Time Together

So I woke up this morning and walked into the kitchen...
and saw this ridiculousness:


What again did families do together back before computers & smart-phones???


How Sad!!!


"Hey Mom, I just sent you an email."
"Okay, I'll check it as soon as I send you this text!"

Anyway... driving down to San Diego today to drop off Momma Soch so she can go back home and enjoy all her other kids & grandkids!  Thanks for a great visit and we'll see ya in August!

2 comments:

  1. yeah well, you know what you, Jason and Mojo are all going to be doing ALL week at the beach, right? Playing with your iphones - that's what. Jei, Dado & I will be building sand castles with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I detect a hint of iPhone envy? Besides, the boys will be sitting with us playing "the burd game" (aka Angry Birds).

    ReplyDelete