As if preparing for our lives to drastically change with the birth of Allen Jess wasn't enough on our plate this summer... Jei & I decided that looking, bidding, buying, and moving into a new house would provide just the right amount of stress and excitement we both felt was missing from this whole pregnancy thing! Hah... kidding of course!!!
So within the span of three months, Jei & I moved back to Elsinore from Roswell... started looking for houses for sale... found the perfect house and put a bid on it... won the bid and began escrow... took a week-long vacation with family in Florida... moved out of the house in Elsinore... and finally, moved into our new house in Murrieta! Oh, and did I mention Jei is pregnant? Which meant we also had to find time for doctor's appointments, registering for the baby shower, and planning a look/theme for the nursery?!?! Needless to say, IT'S BEEN A BUSY SUMMER!!!
Even though it was stressful and busy... the move was totally worth it! We finally got out of the Elsinore slums and moved into a nice, quiet, beautiful, kid-friendly neighborhood. But not only was the neighborhood an upgrade... the house and yard were a major upgrade as well! As you can see, I have no doubt the summers here will be anything but boring!
Jei and I find it hard to believe how much has happened in such a short amount of time. We feel extremely lucky... but most of all, we truly feel blessed to have a beautiful new place to start our new lives together with, where Allen Jess can call home!
LOVE the pic of the welcome mat! Perfect intro to the new digs...
ReplyDeleteand of course, I love the new digs! You're right, it's going to be such a happy home for your growing family!