In honor of Allen Jess turning 9-months-old today (Yes, I know... we feel the same way: 9 months have gone by so incredibly fast!), I present to you... for your viewing pleasure, a few pictures of 100 percent random cuteness.
Who needs a jungle gym when you have your very own mommy to play on?!
Oops! How'd that get in here? Hee-hee.
Bing enjoying an afternoon siesta!
Such a happy little boy!
While I spend my afternoons away hard at work...
this is how Allen & Jei spend theirs!
A picnic in the park... without wearing any pants.
Being a kid sure does have its privileges!
Such a silly boy!
Speaking of which... I wonder where he gets it from? Hmmm...
Peek-A-Boo!!!
"Would someone just please let me out of here!?
Somebody thinks he needs all the bed-space he can get...
while others have to settle for only just a sliver!
"You gonna finish that?"
Once every blue moon we actually don't have to beg, bribe or try sneaky tricks to get our son to go to sleep at night! On rare occasion... just being a happy & active eight-month-old sometimes does the trick!
Momma and her sweet handsome boy!
"How come whenever I wanna Skype...
no one is ever on!?!?"








OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, those are definitely all such cute pictures! Allen looks like he just has the best life - fun, funny, sweet, relaxed! Can't pick a fave - love all the great pics. Especially love how much he smiles! He is such a happy boy. Congrats on 9-months! ♥
Can't wait to have some of that random cuteness here in Florida!
ReplyDelete