Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo Shoot

So after countless hours online (Pinterest! =)... I found the cutest pictures of some little boy with his daddy's shoes and hat on... and then another one together with a teddy bear. As cute as they were, I honestly thought they could be a lot cuter with Allen Jess in them instead of that other boy! (Okay, so I'm a little biased!) And after procrastinating way too long, I finally decided to give the same photo shoot a try.  So after Alec went to work one morning and found Allen to be in a really good mood... I set everything up, got the props ready and gave it a shot, quite literally.  Maybe not magazine worthy, but I thought they came out pretty darn good... and Allen certainly earned his big gold star that morning, for he was outstanding and just loved being the center of attention! (Hmmm... wonder where he gets that from?)


Of course the only hat I could find of Alec's that matched his shoes was his Atlanta Falcons hat. Not exactly what I would've picked... but it served its purpose. 




"Okay... listen up fellas! Tigger, you distract the cats while Teddy, you somehow get Mommy's attention while I try and make a break for the snack bag!"  


"Mr. Bear... I think you're the only one who gets me!"


"Umm, can I help you? 
I'm sort of in the middle of something here!"


Not sure if it was me, the blanket, or the fact that the camera was on him... but whatever it was it sure did make him one happy little boy! Needless to say, Allen & I had a really good time and couldn't wait for Daddy to come home so that we could show him our photo shoot!




No comments:

Post a Comment