Regarding the last post... I was ever-so-kindly reminded by a family member whose name just happens to ryhme with 'No-Go', that me and Jeilene's previous date night was not in fact our first night out together alone without Allen! In fact, there had been two other times prior that Jei & I went out on our own. Once in October of last year to go out to dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary... and then again earlier this year when we had a double date with our friends where we enjoyed a nice steak dinner followed by some drinks at a local bar. So even after writing the post and then handing it over to Jeilene to read over and approve, we both somehow looked over the fact that we had gone out on two previous date nights together without Allen! Not that it really makes a difference... but I guess we just didn't want you to think that we were that lame to have waited over a year to get out on our own! And even now knowing that it really hadn't been over a year since we had ourselves a date night, it certainly still felt like it had been that long!
No correction necessary..I'm sure the first two times you both were in a sleep-deprived haze, and probably don't even remember going;-O
ReplyDeleteYou guys "clean-up" reall nice! Glad you had a good time and that the "committee" was there to help. NoGo MoJo ;-D