One year - one month - three weeks... believe it or not, that's how long it took before Jei and I finally made it out of the house... alone... without a one year - one month - three week-old little boy! I wish I could say it was a romantic special occasion for going out which included a classy expensive dinner and a movie or even going out to a nice bar/club. Unfortunately, the occasion was simply a friend's birthday get-together at a local winery in Temecula. But regardless, although it felt really weird not having the little guy around, it was nice to be out enjoying a little night life with just the two of us!
Of course we didn't get just any babysitter for Allen! When Jei started asking around seeing who would be interested... well, let's just say there was more than one interested party! So as to not start any fights or hurt anyone's feelings... we decided a babysitter by committee would probably be the best way to go... and as you can see, everyone was happy! And in case you were wondering, no... Allen did not miss us one bit.

Geesh.... you two really look fantastic. It's a bit humbling to have a couple of models in the family, really.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though. Jei - LOVE those shoes!!!! And what the ?*#& and I going to do over Christmas break to look nice enough to stand next to you two?!!?! Yikes. Maybe you can photoshop someone else in! ☺