Thursday, May 16, 2013

All Smiles

For the past several years now, we can pretty much always count on two things happening whenever Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh come to visit. The first, me and the old man battle it out on the golf course, where I always find myself one or two... or twelve strokes behind. And then I remember I work for a living and Dad-Oh now plays golf for a living... so I don't feel too bad. Competitive or not, it's still lots of fun. 


And second, we always make our way back to our favorite little lunch spot at South Coast Winery... where between the scenery, the weather, and the food, it's hard not to smile and have a good time!


A belated birthday celebration for Daddy...
who am I to turn down free cheesecake?!


 Lunch, as always, was delicious... but with so much to explore,
Allen couldn't wait to run around and play.


Naturally, Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh led the way...


...Down to the courtyard where all the fun began!


At our favorite winery and outside playing together...
I don't think these two could've been any happier!


Lunch at South Coast...
the tradition continues.


With all the fun and excitement going on, Allen made sure to take time out to ponder life as he meandered through the courtyard.


Dad-Oh to the rescue!
Making sure Allen's shoes are on nice & tight.


"Are you sure I can't go in there & play in the water?
I really don't think my Mom or Dad will mind!"


Okay... so I'm biased,
but that little boy is just so darn cute!!!


Bottle caps, a plastic cup and Moe-Joe...
plenty to entertain Allen for the afternoon! 


Dad-Oh being very patient and helping Allen climb all those stairs.


A little golf for the boys, some peace & quiet for Jei,
and some alone (play) time for Moe-Joe and Allen that morning...


Only to be all together to enjoy lunch and some playtime at the winery!
It's no wonder we keep coming back!


Back at home, it was all smiles... as Moe-Joe and Dad-Oh try to spend as much time as possible with Allen during their short time left with us. Of course that meant a break for Jei & I... so we were all for it! 


They played together in the living room building & balancing blocks...



Had a good ole' time splashing around in the bathtub...


Played games with Moe-Joe on the iPad...



And even learned to come down the stairs
like a big boy with the help of Dad-Oh!



On Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh's last day here, they took Allen
& his wagon out front to have a little fun! 


"Are you sure you know what you're doin' Dad-Oh???"


"Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"


"C'mon Moe-Joe... faster - faster!"


That night Allen was due for a serious manicure...
and Dad-Oh was just the right man for the job!


And then it was more of the same... lots of fun, laughs, and smiles!


Thank you Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh for coming out to play with us! We always love your company and we always have such a good time together. Hope we get to do it again a lot sooner than later. We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment