Friday, May 31, 2013

Airplane

Knowing how incredibly picky I am... and have always been, when it comes to food, Jei & I were obviously very concerned when it came to Allen and his eating habits. But fortunately, it is quite clear that he has taken after his mother in that department. He is a great eater and will just about eat anything! But sometimes, a little motivation goes a long way! Still haven't understood why this is so amusing to so many kids... but he finds it hilarious. But more importantly, it totally helps him clean his plate... and that makes us happy!



3 comments:

  1. DYING LAUGHING!!!! (did Allen *snort* when he laughed at the end?!?!

    I just wonder, which one of the three of you is having more fun with the "airplane"??? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Dado/I definitely heard a snort...which made us laugh even harder ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...you'll never believe how many of those little airplane forks we've tried to land in YOUR little mouth.....to no avail ;-O

    ReplyDelete