Saturday, June 8, 2013

Three Generations

Not sure which is happening faster... time passing by or Allen growing? Kind of a silly thought really... for I'm pretty sure both are happening just as fast! I swear it seems like just last week we were in Florida celebrating Christmas and Allen was still crawling around. Allen is of course much bigger (heavier!) now and is walking (running!) around like a mad man... and we're now in the month of May! With the months going by so fast, I only knew it was May because of the warmer weather moving in and all the shopping & gift buying we were doing for a few special ladies! Mother's Day always seems to creep up so darn fast, and this year was no different. Lucky for us though, we had three generations of mothers to celebrate, honor, and give thanks to... so the day was spent up in L.A. where all three mothers were showered with love!


A Mom & Wela sandwich...
Allen's favorite!


Three beautiful and happy generations...
of extraordinary mothers!


Meanwhile... Allen & I hungout and relaxed watching movies together on my phone while the girls opened gifts, ate icecream, and complained about how they should get more than just one lousy day for all the hard work and trouble they have to go through to be such great mothers!


Here's to all the great Mothers in our family...
who make the world go round, make life so much better,
and for making little boys so very happy! 

1 comment: