Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Random Cuteness (part 16)

It's that time again... a little bit of randomness,
a bunch of cuteness, and a whole lot of good times!


Swinging at the playground...
the perfect recipe for a big smile!


Tigger & Allen enjoying some afternoon cartoons
on an unusually hot day.


Coming home from work and finding
my two favorite little people still asleep... love it!!! 


All dressed up to celebrate JR's & a Cousin's birthday!


Jei's Cousin has a two-year-old...
who just loved to feed Allen!


She was obviously smitten over him...
but Allen just played it nice & cool!


I'm not so sure he knew about his 18-month doctor's visit early that morning... cause if he did, Allen definitely wouldn't have been sportin' that cute little smile!


"Hmmm... I think I'll go with the Porterhouse...
with a side of mashers & some broccoli."


Yum!  Allen loves eating with a fork now.


All dressed up and happy as can be...
for what ended up being a wonderful Easter Sunday!


Our firefighter neighbor invited us to Murrieta's annual BBQ!
A future firefighter perhaps???


Ming totally photo-bombed us!


Fruit, TV & crazy hair...
a typical morning.


Outside enjoying fantastic weather...
hard not to be happy!


Allen loves when his Wela visits!


Our own little Magellan exploring the weed infested backyard.


"Hmmm... now was it a right or a left turn at the dandelion?" 


Allen isn't the only one learning these days! Daddy's learning too... learning to share his food! And when the end result is a super happy face, I guess sharing isn't all that bad.


Thank God for the iPhone... seeing as how half of all these photos were taken with it, but at the same time... damn the iPhone! Allen loves playing with it. He even has his own page full of apps!



What is the deal with cats and the top of refrigerators???


Afternoon nap on the recliner...
looks like he's been taking some pointers from Ming!


Allen patiently and happily waiting for lunch...
an extremely rare sight! 


"Mom! Open the gate... I wanna come upstairs!"


"Pwetty pwease?! I pwomise I'll be good."


"One day son... this will be yours!"


"Gee, I don't know Dad... I think I like the black one!"


Bing basking in the sun...
on our dining table...
in our serving trey.
I swear these cats rule this house!


Trust me... he has his tantrums, meltdowns, and fits,
but for the most part... Allen's one happy little Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment