There's only one thing better than watching your favorite cartoon...
having Tigger there to watch it with you!
Monkey'in around and being silly...
That's what Allen & I do best.
Ming's favorite napping spot...
and my favorite way to keep my legs warm!
"Hmmm... I'm feeling like it's a Pony-day today!"
Love those two big beautiful smiles!
"What?! You did say to go clean up, didn't you?!"
Sweet cheeks! I have no idea what he was doing... but apparently it was more important than interrupting to put a diaper on!
A quick drive to a local park on a warm sunny day...
and it was all smiles!
Excellent riding posture...
making his Daddy proud!
Snacks... never leave home without them!
"Hmmm... now which one will satisfy my hunger more deliciously?"
That's one happy boy swingin' in the shade.
An absolute perfect day to play at the park!
Allow me to show you what happens when Mommy leaves the baby powder out where it is both open and accessible to little people...
"Oh... was I not supposed to play with the baby powder?"
I guess if it were any other kid we would've been pretty upset... but the fact that it was our kid and we pretty much let it happen (to an extent), it ended up being pretty darn funny.
As cute and funny as it may seem... it definitely taught Mommy to be a little more careful with where she stores the baby powder now!
Allen does not seem all that amused
with his Uncle making him wear his hat 'Elmer Fudd' style.
Crazy hair and big little feet...
just the way we love our sweet sleepy boy!
"Oh hey... did I mention it's time for you to feed me?!"
"Oh come on... there's gottta be something in here I can eat!
I'm starving!"
Allen doesn't have too many play dates over, but when he does...
him & his buddy sneak in their favorite drinking games!
Mission accomplished 'Nemo' on the iPad... well done!
Look who can come down the stairs like a big boy now?!
Whether it's half-naked with his Momma...
Or diaper-only by himself...
Allen loves playing with his toys!
And whether it's with his Uncle JR...
Or with his Momma & Ming...
Allen loves watching videos on the laptop!
Not sure there has ever been a little boy who didn't love blowing bubbles... and Allen is certainly no different!
Momma & Wela do a good job supervising... but Allen just couldn't quite get the hang of it and probably spilled more than he blew.
Mmmm... popcorn!
Definitely one of Allen's favorite.
A new computer desk for Daddy can only mean two things...
a giant mess to play in, and an even bigger mess to clean up!
Such a happy little boy!




















No comments:
Post a Comment