Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cheap Pics

Earlier this spring, I got an email with a bunch of coupons and discounts to local shops & restaurants and other activities around the area. Sort of similar to 'Groupon' I suppose... but regardless, there have been numerous times I've taken a peek within similar emails in the past and found really good deals, so like most times, I clicked on the email just to see what was out there. 







After scanning through most of the deals... I suddenly stopped on one in particular.  It was for a thirty-minute photo session outdoors in Temecula at this really pretty and well-known man-made waterfall and pond. We had already spent a bunch of money on Jack's newborn pictures only a few months ago... not to mention I had no clue as to who the photographer was or did any research on any of his previous work... but it was super cheap and seemed like a good deal, so I reluctantly clicked open the link to the coupon and purchased a photo session and crossed my fingers! 



I knew it didn't make too much sense to take more family pictures only a few months after taking so many after Jack was born... so I decided to delay our newly purchased photo session for a while, and schedule it as close as possible to Jack's 6-month birthday. And as luck would have it, the photographer had an opening for us the Sunday before we all left to go to Mexico earlier this summer... a whole seven days before Jack turned 6-months-old.




Jei managed to get everyone dressed appropriately, color coordinated, and looking super cute on the day of the shoot... and then we headed down to Temecula not really sure what to expect. But much to our delight, our photographer was really nice, easy to work with, super patient, and great with Allen & Jack. It was only a 30 minute shoot... so time flew by and before we knew it was time to say goodbye. We knew we had some pretty good shots as the photog would get really excited after a good one and would show us the picture on the camera as if he was showing us pictures of his own kids, but... for the small amount of time we had and how cheap the session was, we were very pleased with how our new family pics turned out.





3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great location, great photographer and beautiful subjects!!! Money well spent ;-D I'm ready to place my order!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Loved the photos! I want ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. cheap or not, the quality is fantastic (must be due to the excellent subjects!!!!!) Anyway, gorgeous pics, beautiful smiles, glad you chased the coupon!

    ReplyDelete