1 a : the illusion of remembering scenes and events when experienced for the first time
and then my favorite:
b : a feeling that one has seen or heard something beforeAlec has left for Artesia today.
Although I am sad we didn't go together, I realize four months in Artesia is in no way comparable to six months in Iraq! Alec will be doing what he's always wanted to do (teach) and me, well, let's just see if I can get this whole cake business going!
But for those of you beginning to think I'm a robot, I admit I am a bit upset (ok, alot!) that Alec and I will be apart for the next few months, it surly wont be easy, but my momma will keep me company the majority of the time which makes me feel loads better! And for that mom I thank you, especially for knowing how to silently comfort me by just being around...
This said, for the next four months you will be getting posts from Alec: dirt, dry trees, and bars; and then me: kitties, cakes and fun!
P.S. Alec if you're reading this, I love and miss you bunches already!
This made me cry;-( Have thought of you both all day today...I too keep telling myself..this is NOT Camp Ganon..so don't expect any care packages, Alec!
ReplyDelete