Sunday, October 24, 2010

How Much is the Doggie in the Window?

Actually, it's a cat, and there's two.  How much you ask?
FREE!  

The calico is a girl and her name is Ming (awe...)
The tabbie is a boy and his name is Bing
 (They also respond to "no", "stop that" and "get out of here")

They are cute and cuddly:
Now don't they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

They help out around the house...
for example, they tell you when it's time to change the toilet paper roll:
They will give you an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes:
Decorate your furniture:
And in case you're ever found dead in a ditch, they will give you unique scars to identify you by:
So, do I have any takers???
They certainly are cute...
No?  Ok, how about this one:
Still no?  Huh?  (Shuffling through my photo library) Ok, I think I got it:

So, you must remember, this is a package deal as they must leave together.  Ok, well any offers to take just Ming are negotiable, as I think she's the one that does most of the "helping around the house".  Anyone?  Really, I'm serious.  Oh, why I'm giving them away you ask?  Well I just thought that they are SO wonderful, I felt selfish keeping them all to myself.  Do you want them?  No...?  

Going once?
Going twice?
Going three times?
Four times?
Five?

Fine, I'll keep them!  All I'm gonna say is you're missing out.

5 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!!! Don't sell my sweet Key-Dens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some takers here if you can just poke some holes in a box and ship them overnight! I'm sure they'd love the snow and making friends with Minou & Kitten (yeah right!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell???? Sounded like she was GIVING them away!!! What cute/funny pics;-D Someone is very very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO. . . . Not the shoes!!!!!! Not those shoes! I LOVE Kitty's but I too would want to sell (give them away) had they eaten my shoes. I feel your pain, it took everything I had not to KILL Abby when she ate my Coach Espadrilles. But our furry friends are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete