It's hard to believe Halloween 2010 has already come and gone... time and time again I prove to myself just how fast time goes by when you're having fun! For the very first time, the Valenzuela / Felix kids experienced a Halloween party together where everyone was all dressed up! It really was an absolute blast! ...we had Michael Jackson (whom we ended up calling "Mike-O"), a Bug Fairy, Princess Aurora, a Witch, a Baby-Flower, Harry Potter, a Lady Bug, two cool looking Skeletons... and that was just the kids!
Of course it wouldn't be a Halloween party...
without a toothless dirty Mexican with a mullet...
and an innocent-looking pretty Devil!
A wealthy Doctor, sweet little Dorothy, and the Wicked Witch from south of the border
all decided to crash the party!
Also making an appearance was a savage lady Pirate...
and her pretty little Pirate Apprentice! (Rocio's niece Dalina)
Michele was in full Halloween spirit and was supposed to be an 80's Punk Rocker...
But if you ask me, I thought she looked more like a White-Trash Ho! (Hee-hee!)
And as for me? Well, naturally...
I was a Pirate Wench!
Dinner that evening consisted of Rotisserie Chicken, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans and Chocolate Cake! Not your typical Mexican cuisine I know... but we decided on an American themed meal to celebrate the spooky occasion!
And as the evidence shows below (hint: red mustache), we also had fruit punch!
William the scary Skeleton with his Mom, Michele the Ho...
er... uh, I mean 80's Punk Rocker!
Sneaky Helen surprised the kids with a second costume: a Penguin!
Just in time to pass out candy!
One word: SEXY!!!
Then things got really spooky...
when J.R. came running down the stairs in Alec's Gorilla costume
and scared the living crap out of the kids!!!
Naturally, the little ones had to be consoled a bit
as I'm sure their little hearts had skipped a few beats!
It's a Skeleton! No, it's Mike-O! No, a Lady Bug? Huh, Harry Potter? No, a Witch! No? Hmmm... Well, not really sure what that is... but apparently Xochitl had too much spiked fruit punch!
Hey look... a retarded Pirate with a stick!
A Wench with bright pink hair and cat ears?
I probably could have passed as Lady Gaga instead!?!
This picture was for Uncle Alec!
And this was the girls' scary face! Yikes!
We didn't have the time on the day of Halloween...
so we saved Gema's gingerbread cookie decorating activity for the next day:
Although it doesn't look it... this was the Halloween Gingerbread House the kids had a hard time putting together. (It looks pretty scary to live in if you ask me!)
Halloween was so much fun and everybody had such a good time! I wish we could do it again next year, but I won't be greedy... I didn't take it for granted, I enjoyed it to the fullest, and will cherish the wonderful memories forever! Thanks to those who made my Halloween the best ever... and hope your Halloween was just as fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment