Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bing in a Box

Since being out here in New Mexico, Jei & I have noticed a funny thing about Bing... he LOVES boxes!  He doesn't seem to discriminate either... big boxes, small boxes, cereal boxes... you give him an opened cardboard box and he'll get into it guaranteed!  Not real sure where the infatuation comes from, but the best we can figure is... well, we did bring him home in a box! 

Here he is playing peek-a-boo in a bunch of stacked up moving boxes...
that he pretends is his own personal jungle gym!


How he managed to squeeze into this little box... we'll never know!


You don't have to be a 'Cat Whisperer' to know what Bing's favorite time of year is!  With all the Christmas boxes around the house... Bing was determined to get into each one!


This one might have been his favorite... from Aunt Helen of course.
A kid in a candy store I tell ya!


And then when we started packing our Birthday box to the boys up in Meeker...
guess who wanted to tag along?


 Here are some short videos we got with Bing and his boxes!

 

Imagine the disappointment...
when we got home and instead of a brand new blender... 
we found a cute little Key-Den!


If this is how we treat our cat...
I feel sorry for our child already!


It's a rat... It's a dog... NO, it's Super Bing!!!


I know - I know... you must be thinking,
"Well Ming was brought home in a box too... doesn't she like getting into boxes?" 


Ming likes boxes too... but truth be told,
she'd much rather be in the bathtub, the bathroom sink, or in the kitchen sink!  
(She's absolutely fascinated with running water!)

 

5 comments:

  1. What is the "Schindler's List-esque" movie score behind the videos (particularly the last one)?

    You've got a kitty in a box; got a kitty in a cardboard box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Sam and I have loved watching kitty videos all morning... Sam says "Ming and Bing!" with great excitement, then he says of Bing's first box, "that must be his fort!"
    LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a movie that had just started and we had no interest in watching. We had too many videos to choose from and it ultimately came down to adding the ones that didn't have Lady Gaga or Eminem at the VMA's in the background.
    As for the fort, I think we'll have to buy a whole bunch of boxes when we get back home to CA because I have a feeling they'll be too big for their climbing tree and knock it over! These kitties are spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the "Super Keyden"...Looked just like he was wearing a super cape ;-D Next Christmas I'll just send empty boxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear... if these kitties are spoiled, what's going to happen to my sweet BB niece/nephew!!!!!!! ☺ Maybe I'll just get the kid an empty cardboard box for their birthday!

    ReplyDelete