Seriously???
Um... Hello?
Dude, where'd everybody go?
It was so nice having 'Wela' (Abuela) around for the first few weeks taking care of me and talking to me in Spanish and listening to 94.7 The Wave everyday... and then all of a sudden she disappeared and I got sad... but then Moe-Joe showed up and I got happy again! And just when I was getting used to Moe-Joe and having her talk to me all the time and taking me to fun places and giving me gold stars... she goes away too! Was it me? Did I do something wrong? I wasn't that fussy, was I?
So now I'm left with two really strange people taking care of me. One's an idiot for sure, doesn't really know what to do, and kind of smells... so I'll see if I can't muster up something nasty the next time that one changes me! And the other one is always there - never leaves my side and is always right in my face slobbering all over me with kisses! That one's a little annoying actually, especially with all the ridiculous outfit changes... but I guess I can't complain too much.
I just wish they would get their act together already! They're always leaving me places all by myself, ignoring me while they play on their Internet machine and take naps which they probably don't need, and acting busy... like they have something better to do than to feed, change, and play with me all day!?
Not as much as I miss you, Bubbalicious! You get cuter and cuter every day..Wela & I both think so, and we know about these things;-D Can't wait to see how many "gold stars" you have gotten when I come back!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry sweet boy - Aunt Moo will rescue you from those crazy, silly people! (I know, I know, they're a little obsessive, huh?! It's ok... they'll grow on you!)
ReplyDeleteNow get up here to see me!!!!! ♥
My little boy, both your grand-mother Moe-Joe and I had a beautiful time holding you caring for you, and helping those two crazy people we left you with. But always remember, we all LOVE you and we all want the very BEST for you always. I MISS YOU LOTS!
ReplyDelete