Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Take Four

I'd like to say it was one big coincidence, but when Jei & I got ready to change out of our pajamas that morning and noticed both Allen Jess & Moe-Joe dressed in green... Jei & I agreed it would be the only logical and rational thing to do... to dress up in green too! (Yes, yes we are that dorky!) 

So anyway... since we were all so color-coordinated, a group photo seemed only appropriate! I got the camera out, attached the tripod, and set it up ever so carefully on the cat tree to get the best pic of the four of us together. I set the timer and quickly walked back to my position where I then had the near impossible task of trying to get Allen to look straight ahead in the general direction of the camera!

Take One: Not even close! Allen stared me down all the way back from the camera and he was just to cute not to stare right back!


Take Two: Better... but still a fail! Once again Allen stared me down to and from the camera and of course during the shot. But at least I managed to look up at the right moment this time... but that still only gave us three out of four, and we definitely weren't about to give up so soon!


Take Three: Fail... to the other side! Little Miss Know-It-All thought she would give it a try this time and swore she knew just what to do. But as it turned out, she sucked just as much as I did!


Take Four: Got it!!!  


I guess that about sums up life with a 4-month-old for us! Major 'props' to Moe-Joe for patiently sitting, smiling, and holding Mr. Looky-Loo! A little too much green perhaps, but in the end, the pic turned out pretty good and totally worth the hassle!

3 comments:

  1. I love all FOUR pictures!!!!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely worth 4 takes..makes for a much better posting ;-D plus I like looking at Bubbalicious from all angles;-D

    Happy St. Patrick's Day from the four of us!!!

    ReplyDelete