Monday, August 20, 2012

On Two Wheels

When we're not playing on the beach, swimming at the clubhouse pool, or playing inside together... the five of us are spending the afternoons riding around the neighborhood on two wheels!


Unfortunately, Dad-Oh hasn't gotten a side-car for his Harley yet... so until then, we had to settle for the pedal kind of bikes! We strapped the little guy into his bicycle chair, hopped on our bikes, and took Allen on his very first bike ride!


It was definitely warm out, but it was hard to imagine
doing anything else on such a gorgeous day.


We weren't sure how Allen was going to like it... but I didn't hear any crying, whining, or sreaming, so I'm pretty sure he enjoyed being chofered around the pretty neighborhood!



Jei felt right at home bringing up the rear... and Allen thought it was funny to see his Momma ride by waving to him.


"What do you mean you don't think I could beat you in a race? Just because I have a brand new knee doesn't mean I can't ride like the wind!"


"Hi sweet boy!"


Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh love riding their bikes...
but getting to ride with the three of us was extra special!


"Man... is this the life or what?!"


Happy wives... happy lives!


"Hey Moe-Joe... can I ride with you?
Dad keeps tooting on me and it smells!"


Family bicycle rides on warm sunny days was a great idea. Allen loved the new experience and was such a happy little boy. But Allen wasn't the only one who enjoyed it... we all had a good time pedaling around together enjoying the warm weather, the scenery, and the much needed exercise.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah.... too bad he had to sit right behind your rear end, Al! Poor baby...!!!!

    Looks fun, though! Glad y'all got to ride together.

    ReplyDelete