If you've ever tried to Skype with us... you'll most certainly know just how much Allen loves computers and especially their keyboards! So when he's up in our room, he's always seen the Holy Grail of keyboards sitting there on my makeshift desk... but never could get to it on his own. That is until recently, when his climbing skills have greatly improved... probably because he's now walking on his own. Allen's favorite thing to do now is to climb up on my chair where he has access to my mouse and keyboard and go to town.
He loves that big screen and loves to hear that loud
clickety-clack when he plays on my keyboard.
Sometimes he scares us because it seems as though he actually knows what he's doing at times, but either way, he's pretty funny to watch when he's "at work!" It may not be a bad thing getting him started so early on figuring out & playing on computers... being the next Bill Gates certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Between our computers, Moe-Joe's iPad, and my iPhone... I find it amazing what this kid is being introduced to at such an early age! (The video is much funnier when you put in your own voice-over to what Allen may be thinking or saying! I would've put one in myself but didn't know how to do it.)


Oh my god... I am dying!!!! He's waaaaay better than the e-trade baby. The voice-over idea is perfect... I am laughing just imagining what he might say! ☺
ReplyDeleteHe could SOOO be the next E*TRADE Baby!!! You've got to figure out how to do the voice over!!! I'd like to think he's emailing his Mojo ;-D
ReplyDelete