Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meltdown

Only about two months had passed since Allen's first haircut, but that was apparently plenty of time for another bird's nest to suddenly appear!


 It was getting long again in the back and a little out of control up top...
so we decided another haircut was in order.


"What d'ya mean I look like a bum...
I think I look cute & sophisticated!"  


So we put him in his yellow cab again, put on his favorite -
'Nemo'...and crossed our fingers!


And after a few promising snips with the scissors,
our worst fear quickly materialized...


...as a full on meltdown ensued!


Not exactly how we thought or hoped his second haircut would go, but God bless the hairdresser, as she pushed through the tantrum and did her best to make our little boy look so incredibly cute, despite all the tears! Nemo is good... but apparently not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment