Allow me to take you for a stroll down memory lane... during my week long visit with family in Mexico!
The kids and I were SOOO excited to see each other that we insisted on sleeping together! So naturally, we made our very own mega-sized bed on the floor!
For the very first time, Michele got full use out of her 'Windstar' minivan. Trust me, it was a tight fit... but the majority of us refused to go in any other car since this one was the one bumpin' my newly created personalized CD (ghetto mix), which Nykol very much enjoyed!
Every time I see them I'm absolutely shocked at how tall & grown-up William and Sofia are! It's a shame my hair was in a bun... but if you take a good look you will see William is at least 3 inches taller than me! Hard to believe they actually fit into the palms of hands when they were just seven months old! Boy does time fly or what?!
We call Leo "the Attorney", for he always has a good argument to get out of being in trouble... and he never shuts up! (hee-hee!)
Catalina on the other hand, is the cutest little nerd ever...
so nerdy and she doesn't even know it!
Daddy and his little girl... just melts my heart!
A better look at Joanna Regina
She looks a lot like JR when he was a baby.
Outside my mom's house! (Okay, so Meeker, Colorado might have deer in their front lawns & streets... but down here in Mexico, we have cows!)
Joanna always smelled SO good!
Gotta love that 'New Baby Scent'!
We certainly can't forget about this little cutie! Here we are at my uncle's birthday party. (I almost stole her bib!)
There was a live band (known as a "Banda") at the party, and Anabella certainly was no dummy... she sat on Abuela's lap and the two of them danced the night away!
I don't know about you...
but that's five of the prettiest young ladies I've ever seen!!!
Love the "photo-bomb" here in this one! I can't believe my uncle crashed a perfectly good 'tower-of-Tecate' drunken pic of Helen & Joanne! Although to be fair... I'm pretty sure Rocio and I were responsible for our fair share of those empty cans!
We all enjoyed 'Family Game Night' later on in the week... with Bingo being our game of choice!
If we weren't dressing up in costumes or throwing a party... we were just plain lazy and would lay around the house giving each other smooches and being as silly as possible! Of course some of us would try to be real sneaky and wear really cool sunglasses only to disguise a quick cat-nap! (Nice try, Dad!)
Uh, no... this isn't the Mexican "Octo-Mom"! Rather two extremely lucky and proud grandparents with all eight of their grandchildren! Wow... that's a lot of noise and chaos when they're all together! ...but one Hell of a good time!!!
My last day and it just so happened to fall on my Dad's Birthday! ...Happy Birthday, Dad!
What an absolutely fantastic vacation! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment and don't think I could have had a better time! Although I have to admit, it could have been just a tad bit better if Alec & Oscar Jr. had been there... but I try not to be too greedy, and am so very grateful to have spent such a significant amount of time with 'most' of my family... for God only knows when the next time we'll all be together again will be. I just pray and have faith that it will be a lot sooner... than a lot later!
No comments:
Post a Comment