Monday, November 8, 2010

Taking the Kids to School

After a long weekend of fun and games... the kids had to unfortunately go back to school on Wednesday.  So after spending the night at their house, I played 'Mom' that morning and made sure to get up early to help make breakfast and take them all to school.


Nice to see they take it seriously... 
Here's Catalina taking one last look at her notes before her big test that day!

7:30 am and I never imagined going to school would be so much fun!
(for me anyway, hee-hee!)

The drop-off...


...and of course the pick-up,
with nothing but happy faces.


I also got to go to an after school basketball game and it was so much fun!  Check out William... even after not practicing for a long time he actually made this shot!

I forgot just how frustrating kids' sports games can be... Leo is William and Sofia's biggest fan, and so funny to hear him complain towards the end of the clip in which he says: "Err, Mom! Don't bring me to these games anymore!"


Now this is Sofia in her game:


Super fun time! The kids said you missed out Uncle Alec!

No comments:

Post a Comment