Friday, July 8, 2011

Monkey See - Monkey Do

For a while now, Jei has been on my case about us taking some "naked" belly pics before the inevitable ugliness of stretchmarks suddenly appear and destroy the beauty of her cute big belly!  So the other day she walks in with her laptop and shows me a few pictures of some cute bare bellies she found online.  I of course am no professional photographer by any means... and only own an out-of-date crappy little point-n-shoot camera, but we got our creative juices flowing, turned lemons into lemonade and managed to come up with some pretty good shots.

Allen Jess's handmade blanket courtesy of Momma Soch!



I know what you must be thinking... "Why Cookie Monster?"  
Well first, our options were limited at the store and he looked so funny & cute!
And second, we both love chocolate chip cookies... so I thought it was a perfect fit!


 Looking forward to trying this bare belly photo shoot again 
sometime in the near future! Until then, enjoy Week 28!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are SOOOOOOO cool! Nice work - you'll love them forever...

    ReplyDelete