Creepin' up on ten-months already and Allen Jess sure is a happy little fella! He's crawling all over the place, getting into trouble, standing himself up, walking around (with a little bit of help of course!), talking (his own language) with no sense of volume control, and loves to play and be silly with his mom & dad!
Clean-cut Daddy...
and his punk-rocker son!
(I had nothing to do with the mohawk!)
Just another typical day at the Etheridge house for young Allen Jess:
A little breakfast in the morning while watching some cartoons...
And then an afternoon filled with smiles, laughter...
and of course, some wild & craziness!
Followed by some more cartoons on the big screen...
And then after some dinner and a few of his favorite prime-time shows, the little guy just doesn't have any more energy left and calls it a day.
He may not be Superman...
but he sure is growing super fast!
"Ate all the crackers...???
I have no idea what you're talking about!"
"Uh-oh... now I'm in trouble!"
Allen Jess does his best to help out around the house when he can... like helping Mommy sort and fold laundry!
"Hey Mah... I think you might have to wash this one again.
I just blew snot and drooled all over it!"
Beautiful 'Wela' and her handsome Grandson...
spending the day together!
"Okay Allen... time to go to the doctor's office,
and get some more shots!"
"Hah-hah... just kidding sweet boy! Time to go play!"
Jei's favorite time of the day...
when Allen goes down for a nap!
Gotta love the crossed feet.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey just completely sucks you in!!!
BING! How'd he get in here again! =)
As you can see...
Allen hasn't quite gotten the concept of puckering just yet!
I must apologize for the amount of skin showing in the pic(s) below, but it was a hot summer night... and Allen and I were sharing a moment or two.
All I simply asked was if he was ready for bed or not... but apparently Allen took the question very seriously and thought real hard about it before answering.
Obviously, his answer was no... and decided he wanted to monkey-around with his Daddy some more!
Every so often Allen will get sucked into watching the television... but put a computer screen in front of him and he'll be glued to it for just about the entire day!
"Ah-hah! So that's why they named this movie 'Black Hawk Down!'"
Just can't seem to get enough of that adorable little smile!










Oh how I miss that adorable little smile and those sweet kisses!!!
ReplyDelete