I don't know, if you ask me I think I see a little growth there... but even if there isn't any growth on the outside, there sure is a heck of a lot of growing inside! Our little twin babies are now about two and a half inches in length... and their little fingernails & toenails are starting to appear. I can't wait until we can actually see some evidence of twins inside! Right now it's just all too surreal & unbelievable! Of course it doesn't help that I'm still not feeling any of the usual side effects of being pregnant! No crazy mood swings, no morning sickness, and no weird food cravings... but with that being said, I still do my little happy dance when I think about food (I absolutely LOVE food right now... every meal is the best meal I've ever had!), and I totally feel like Sleeping Beauty! (If I'm not thinking about food then I'm thinking about taking a nap... which usually ends up lasting the entire night!) Other than that, I feel pretty good for having two little babies inside my belly! Maybe I should just enjoy how I look & feel for now... I have a feeling it won't last for much longer! (Waist size: 33)

HA! Your "food happy dance" and "Sleeping Beauty" comments made me laugh out loud!!! Glad you're feeling so well!
ReplyDelete