So this post comes a whole week late, as the babies are 15 weeks today. I woke up yesterday morning and I was unable to button my jeans for my chubs just squished and busted out over the top... so lately I've been wearing "flowy" tops just to hide the fact that my pants are open! I'm feeling great and thank God my energy is up, for the past two weeks I have been able to stay awake past 7:30pm, woo-hoo! Believe it or not, my appetite has decreased and I find myself scrambling to eat whenever I remember I have to feed two little people who depend on me to grow.
My belly seems so small considering the babies should be about 4 inches in length (about the size of an orange or an apple). They have 10 toes and 10 fingers (each hopefully!) and should now have functioning joints, which means they should be wiggling around like crazy... which certainly isn't a bad thing considering they have their own little playmate right there inside!
Now cross your fingers everyone, if we get lucky, we just might be able to tell if they are girls or boys by next Friday! Second trimester, here we come! (Waist size: 34)

Yeah!! Finally;-O I've been checking twice a day to see the Week 14 photo/update. Glad to hear you've reached the "my pants won't button stage" ;-D
ReplyDeleteDon't do it!!! When the doc starts to tell you the gender of your babies just put your fingers in your ears and start screaming "LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa."
ReplyDeleteJason