So after a long and somewhat stressful 16 hour car ride... Ming & Bing finally got let out of their traveling mobile cage and into their new 'temporary' residence. Naturally there was some adjusting to do... but it wasn't long before their curiosities took over, they forgot about their beloved cat-tree, and they both felt right at home again!
...and seeing what's going on outside!
And of course Ming's favorite thing to do: snuggle up & be lazy with her parents!
But when there's no sunshine, the blinds are drawn, and we're too busy to snuggle & be lazy... Ming & Bing do their other favorite thing: snuggle with each other!
I'm sure the long car ride and adjusting to a new home wasn't very fun... and perhaps even a little stressful, but for selfish reasons alone, I sure am glad Ming & Bing are here with me now! 













Love the Key-den pics... of course! Glad they are adjusting ok. However, I have just two questions: Did Bing take that picture of you guys and Ming on the couch? And if so, how did you teach him to do that????!
ReplyDelete