Sunday, December 19, 2010

Night at the Museum

When Jei first moved to Roswell, she made me promise to one day take her to the world renown Roswell UFO Museum!  I had been years before... but there was no way I could let Jei live in this little town without taking her to see what really happened on that fateful night in July, 1947. 


We obviously didn't have anything better to do on a beautiful Saturday afternoon... so we stopped by the museum and for the next hour, we played the roles of 'Mulder' & 'Scully' and searched for the truth!


If you can't tell by the pictures, YES... 
it's extremely cheesy, but for five bucks it's very informative!


There was plenty of reading to do!
Everything you wanted to know... 
and plenty you didn't, about the UFO crash in Roswell.


The museum is surprisingly quite large.  Besides a ton of stuff on the Roswell crash, there was a lot of other randomness... all dealing with little green men & flying saucers of course!  


To be honest, it certainly wasn't a bad way to spend an hour or so of your time.   If you ever find yourself stuck here (God help you!) or just passing through... I'd actually have to recommend it!  So although 'Scully' & I never did find the truth... we had a good time searching for it! 
The truth is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment