Okay... so there's no snow falling, no Christmas tree hunting/chopping or even buying, and no hanging Christmas lights all over the outside of the house! But Jei pulled out her pretty little tree she brought from home, decorated it (with the help from Bing!), and started wrapping presents... and before we knew it, it was beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Our Christmas tree is up... our stockings are hung...
and our, or rather "your" Christmas gifts are wrapped!
Sure, it's a gratuitous shot of Ming being cute as ever snuggling up with Jei... but it does have our tree, stockings, and a few presents in the background, so I figured it was appropriate enough to throw in! Besides, who can resist a cute pic of Ming?
Locked, stocked, and just about ready to send them all away!!!
(Jei & I secretly daydream and wish that they were all for us!)It certainly didn't take very long...
but we're all set & ready for the Holidays!
...counting down the days!!!





Wow - you guys are awesome! I sure hope there's a present in there somewhere for me... the good news is that in about a week, some of those gifts will be replaced with new ones from the High-Ridge family!!!! I'll be sure to wrap them nicely so they look good under the tree!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog background...how clever!!! OMG think I have the exact same wrapping paper..so we'll just exchange gifts and pictures will look the same ;-D
ReplyDelete