It looks like the Mayan prophecy of the world ending on the December 21, 2012 was wrong... and it was a good thing too, because we had a great day that would've otherwise been completely spoiled by the end of human civilization as we know it. But fear we didn't... as we slept in late, had a hearty breakfast, and then while everyone else was getting ready to go out, Moe-Joe & Allen had story time together.
We then found ourselves at the mall... where we made sure to drop Dad-Oh & Allen off at the playground while the ladies and I did a little shopping!
And right as we started to leave, we all got the biggest laugh... at Dad-Oh's expense of course! When Dad-Oh sat down with Allen, he immediately bolted for the meat & potatoes of the playground... while some other random kid (in the red) came up to Dad-Oh at the same time Allen was leaving and I assume asked him a question. I'm pretty sure Dad-Oh just shoo'd her away (get outa here kid!) as he looked at us and began to laugh!
But the highlight of the day came that evening when Jei & I slaved away in the kitchen cooking dinner for us all...
While Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh
(pretty much just Moe-Joe!) played with Allen.

No comments:
Post a Comment