With both Jei & I at work during the day... Momma Soch was the only lucky one left at home to play with Ming & Bing and keep them company! Although if you ask her she'd probably tell you she was unlucky, for I don't think they left poor Grandma alone the entire week!
But whether she liked it or not... I think all three of them made a special little bond that week!
"OH... My favorite show! I wanna watch too!"
Ming certainly wasn't the only curious Key-Den in the house!
"Oh this is just all wrong! Here, let me fix it for you!"
Bing just loved styling Grandma's hair!
It was nice to have and comforting to know someone was there supervising all the craziness at the house while Jei & I were at work. I'm sure it was a little annoying at times... especially if you aren't exactly a fanatic Key-Den lover like we are, but don't let her fool you...
I think she liked it! Thanks Momma Soch!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment