Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome Home

After a long and anxious weekend anticipating the excitement, Sochi & Jei finally bring Ming & Bing home and introduce them to their new playground... er, I mean living quarters. 
How exciting!!!


Ming explored a little... 
and then realized the big move really worked up a thirst!


It wasn't long before Bing found the stash of Key-Den toys!  
"WOW!  Are all these for me?"


The crazy-eyed Key-Dens are staring at you!!!


Poor Bing just couldn't resist licking his hind-side 
(due to the whole 'just got neutered' thing)... 
so Jei had to fix him up with a pretty blue necklace for the night.


I of course came home as fast as I could... slipped on my pj's... 
and began to play with my Key-Dens!


But I kind of think it was the other way around... my Key-Dens began to play with me!


What a wonderfully exciting day!  Jei & I are so happy and we're just so thrilled to have Key-Dens in the house again!  Stay tuned for lots more from the house of Ming & Bing!  =)


"Do you think I'm cute?"

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE KEY-DENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...How adorable!!! I love the pic of them each on their dining room chairs...

    ReplyDelete