Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day Feast

With Momma Soch staying with us awhile... and the fact that it just so happened to be Mother's Day, Jei & I decided to invite the girls down from L.A. for a Mother's Day Feast at our house on Sunday.  Naturally, massive Ribeye steaks were on the menu... courtesy of Joanne!  Yummy!!!


We even got to wish Margarita & Michele a Happy Mother's Day in Mexico via Skype!... while master baker Gema prepares her creations!


How lucky am I?  ...Two hot senoritas slavin' away in the kitchen!


Two wonderfully sweet mothers sharing a moment before dinner.


The gang gettin' ready to dig in!


And for dessert... a beautiful sugar-free fruit tart and an amazingly delicious chocolate cake with ganache frosting... courtesy of the Chef from Le Cordon Bleu!


We were thoroughly disappointed that Moe-Joe wasn't there to join us... but having one out of two mothers with us certainly was a treat!  We had great food, were surrounded by wonderful family, and gave many thanks & blessings to our beloved Mothers!  I can only hope that your Mother's Day was just as enjoyable.  Happy Mother's Day!  

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there...but does my heart good to see you both surrounded by so much love!!!!

    ReplyDelete