Monday, May 24, 2010

Obnoxious Tree

As if moving into a huge new home with tons of space to run & play in... a brother/sister there to keep you company and help chase your tail around for you... along with two incredibly loving parents/owners taking care of you and treating you like royalty WASN'T ENOUGH... 
a super obnoxious Cat Tree was a must have!  I guess you could say I got a little carried away and totally put myself in their... paws? ...and knew I would absolutely LOVE something like that if I was a Key-Den, so naturally I figured they would love it too!   


Unfortunately, I got really annoyed & disappointed at first when the two little brats wanted to climb all over me, Jeilene, and all of our furniture... rather than the nice new jungle gym I had just bought them!  But little by little the curiosity gave in and they eventually learned to climb, scratch, play, wrestle, jump, fall, and nap all over it!   


We've just gotten the biggest kick watching them run around and play on that thing! 









Sure, it's huge, ugly and obnoxious (and expensive!)... but Ming & Bing love playing in it!  Spoiled rotten Key-Dens I tell ya!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, huge and obnoxious. BUT, those are the cutest pictures EVER of those kits sleeping in the basket!!!! Spoiled rotten, I tell you - between having Grandma there all week to play with and a whole new jungle gym! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...in my next life I want to come back as either Ming/Bing...what a life those two have...love, love, love the pics of them with the new toy...Alec...you are sooooo bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete