Woo-hoo... we're more than half way there!
We started week 21 this past week and with my baby-bump getting a little more noticeable, we're really starting to get exctied! Baby this week is approximately 10.5 inches long and should have eyebrows... and if he has hair on his head at birth, it's already started to grow. Baby can now taste what momma eats... so I don't think our kid is going to be a vegetarian, and I'm sure he'll have one heck of a sweet-tooth!!!
Baby's heart is getting stronger and is beating at about 156 bpm these days. And speaking of 'stronger'... his kicks have gotten pretty crazy lately! He is so much more active now than ever before and I just love feeling him move & kick... although every time I tell Alec to feel, Baby refuses to show-off for his daddy! Looks like he's gonna be a Momma's Boy!
128 days left!!!
Think BBE is resting up so he can "show off" at the beach ;-D Pregnancy sure does look good on you, pretty Momma!
ReplyDelete