Sunday, May 15, 2011

Neighborhood Friends

Knock - Knock - Knock... "Can Ming & Bing come out and play?"



So the other day we were all hanging out in the kitchen when suddenly two little Key-Dens appeared in the back yard!



We had never seen them before, but they were very friendly and curious.


Ming of course was incredibly antisocial,
and didn't want anything to do with them...


But Bing was very sweet & tried his best to make some new friends!



They hung out for the longest time... and didn't even run away when Jei & I tried to come out and get close!  


Not sure if they were just curious, trying to be friendly, or just wanted some food...


But either way, they were both incredibly cute and oh-so-friendly!  So much so that Jei turned to me at one point and said, "I would so take them in... but I don't think I could handle four!"  


So even though we both thought about taking them in for the briefest of moments... we knew it wouldn't be such a good idea so we just let them be free! Besides, we really didn't want to be known as the "Crazy Cat People"!!! 

2 comments:

  1. yeah key-dens!!!!!! I don't see the problem at all about being the "crazy cat people"?!?!!! (yeah, you know that's not true - remember when I had three key-dens? I almost went crazy!) But they're just so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI.......don't take advice from a crazy cat person ;-D

    ReplyDelete