Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hard to Imagine

The birth of my son just two and a half weeks ago was no doubt one of the best moments in my life... but there is no way that could've happened without saying 'I do' first!


Three years ago today I said those two little words and married the most beautiful & magnificent woman in the world... and had the time of my life! 


So as I take my true love out to dinner tonight to celebrate (at Outback, Yum!) and leave the little one behind with Abuela (it felt totally weird going out without him!), I look back at how wonderful the last three years have been, look forward to many more... and find it hard to imagine being any happier than I am today!


Happy Anniversary Jeilene... and thank you for making me such a lucky husband and a very proud father! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment