Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mr. Clean

How exciting when in the middle of changing Allen's diaper... I found his dried up umbilical cord had finally fallen off! Not all that significant, except that we now can give our little stinky poo-machine a nice warm bath!


He did pretty good when we undressed him and first got him in the tub...


But once the water started flowing, so did the crying!



We kind of figured the warm water would be soothing and he'd enjoy it...


Yeah, not so much!
I think he just thought it was more annoying than anything. 


I definitely didn't mess around in there...


With him being so fussy, I got him wet & cleaned as fast as I could!



"Hmmm... I guess it wasn't so bad after all!"


Just when Allen Jess calmed down and seemed to enjoy the warm water...


His mean parents took him out and totally pissed him off!


Once we got him nice & dry, it was time to lather up.


And then useless Daddy helped with putting his clothes back on. 


Stinky's first & much needed bath at home was a success,
despite all the fussiness.


Ahhh... there's nothing quite like the smell of a clean baby!
It truly is addicting!

2 comments:

  1. I think you like that blanket I am so glad
    Deane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the look on Mo-Jo's face explains how she feels about this precious baby. Pure bliss! I know she has been chomping to get there and get her hands on that little guy...and I am pretty sure she will declare him a 'keeper'!!! Hugs to surround all of you! Pat Palamar

    ReplyDelete