With Abuela Soch preparing to leave for the next week and a half... only to tag in Grandma Moe-Joe as her replacement, I couldn't let her work here go unnoticed or go unthanked. To say she had been a Godsend would be an understatement! I honestly don't think we could have done it without her. From everything to cooking delicious home cooked meals...
To feeding Allen Jess and trying her best to burp him...
To changing numerous dirty diapers...
To being Allen's back seat companion...
To playing with the Key-Dens and waking up early to feed them...
To taking over a while so that Momma can get some Internet time in...
To holding & cuddling him simply to prevent a complete melt down...
To putting him to sleep with boring Internet shows...
To keeping him awake during the day...
To being there at night when he should be asleep...
To tending to Allen Jess allowing his parents to finished their meal...
To finally...
an amazingly wonderful shoulder to rest his little head on...
Abuela Soch has been so amazingly helpful!
You'd think with this being her tenth she wouldn't be so excited and into it... but that is hardly the case! I know I don't have to twist her arm to be with, hold, and care for her grandson, but I'm just glad and extremely grateful that she has been here helping us out in so many ways! So thank you Momma Soch for all your help, wisdom, and advice. Just wanted you to know how much you are appreciated around here lately. I must say, we truly are blessed!




No comments:
Post a Comment