Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Longest 18 Days

I'm not sure how they did it (able to hold out on coming for so long)...
but after an extraordinarily long two and a half weeks,
Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh are finally here to see their new Grandson!


We picked up Grandma & Grandpa at the airport that afternoon with Allen Jess still sleepy from the car ride... but then eventually he woke up and realized, "Hey wait a second... I'm hungry!" 


Of course Moe-Joe did the honors... 
and put him right back to sleep.


Once we got home... it was Dad-Oh's turn to hold the little guy!
And it was as awkward as it looks! 
You'd think the man never had two of his own!!!




But it was Moe-Joe who completely fell in love with the little fella...


And I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual!


Heck, we had a hard time just getting her to give him up for a little while!


Can't say I blame her though.
I know she's been looking forward to this moment for a long time...


So I hope both Moe-Joe & Dad-Oh enjoy their stay,
and especially their time with their cute little Grandson!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY!!! So glad there are already pics on the blog of my sweet family all together!!!!! Awesome... way to be on the ball, Al! Can't wait to hear all about what you guys do together... although, I think it's going to be a lot of sitting and holding and staring! ♥ (wish I were there, too) Kiss my nephew for me, would ya?!

    ReplyDelete